want everyone that plays Hunt: Showdown to have a great experience. With this
aim, we ask that you agree to the following code of conduct when using Hunt:
Showdown VoIP or text chats, official Hunt: Showdown forums, and any other official
Hunt social channels.
- Be respectful of other Hunt players.
- Keep conversations free of any content that is vulgar, excessively violent, or contains offensive language.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to terms regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or personal beliefs. No slurs and no hate speech.
- No pornographic or sexually explicit content.
- Do not stalk, harass, or purposely do anything to make others feel uncomfortable and/or threatened.
- Do not team kill. Killing your partner is against the spirit of the game
- Deliberately abusing the matchmaking process to join games with teams larger than the game mode permits is prohibited. Teaming with other players other than your designated teammate is only permitted if this happens by chance during the game, using in the in-game communication methods.
- Keep the game fair: do not cheat, do not use third party programs, do not use client-side hacks, and do not exploit bugs and glitches.
- Don't share any private or account information—yours or that of others.
- Your Steam name must also comply with the code of conduct.
- Always make sure to follow the Steam code of conduct, which can be found here.
If you're unsure whether your actions
violate this code of conduct, we suggest you think twice before you act.
We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as
necessary to ensure that Hunt: Showdown is a fun experience for everyone.