On February 22nd it will have been two years since Hunt: Showdown was released on Steam Early Access. Since then, the game has seen 22 updates and full release on both Steam and Xbox. The game has grown and evolved in close cooperation with the community, and the journey isn't even close to over – on February 18th, Hunt will release on PS4 – and to celebrate where we've been and everything still to come, we want to honor the community that made it all possible.
So if you've always wanted to see your own weapon skin design in game, now's your chance! To celebrate our Hunt-iversary, we're hosting a weapon skin design contest, and the winning design will be added to the game. Just download any of our three weapon templates, add your design(s), and submit as many as you want! Deadline for submissions is February 17, 2020.
The winner will also receive:
- A Hunt t-shirt
- One copy of the game with all DLCs or 3000 Blood Bonds
- Naming rights for their weapon skin (names subject to team approval)
A note: You don't have to do a design for all three weapons. Do one! Do two! Do three! Do sixteen! It's up to you. Just make sure to do at least one, and to do it by the deadline on February 17, 2020.
- Download the blank template(s) :
- Add your design to the template. All entries must be based on the designated templates.
- Submit as many different designs as you want.
- Submit your entries by posting your final image on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. In order to be considered, your design post must contain both the contest hashtag #HuntAnniversary and a tag to the official Hunt:Showdown page. (Facebook: @huntshowdown, Twitter: @huntshowdown, Instagram: @huntthegame)
- All contest entries are due February 17, 2020 at 23:59 PM CET.
- One winner will have their skin added to the game with Update 1.3. Not one winner per weapon. One winner, total. (We will, however, mention runners up when we announce who won.)
-We will announce the winner on February 21, 2020 on all of our social media channels.
-The winning design will be added to the game with Update 1.3.
-By submitting a design to the contest, you are agreeing to allow us to use that design in the game.
- Do not place additional objects or trinkets on top of the weapon.
- Do not use copyrighted or trademarked material in your design! This includes music, logos, names, and images. Anyone using material they do not own without the owner's written consent will be immediately disqualified!
- Do not use any imagery that is obscene; offensive; sexually
explicit; derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or
age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual
firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), or a particular
political agenda; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about
other people or companies, or communicates messages or images inconsistent with
the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
violates any law.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting you design(s) you agree to the following further terms and conditions in addition to the rules of the contest described above:
If you are picked as the winner of this contest, you grant to us the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use and adjust – if necessary - your design to create an item which will be used in the video game Hunt:Showdown and to use your design for promotion purposes. You waive any moral rights in your design; including but not limited to any right to be acknowledged as the creator. You acknowledge that the only compensation for the foregoing license are the rewards provided in this contest.
If you are chosen as the runner up of this contest, you grant to Crytek the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license use your design for promotion purposes.
By submitting your design you confirm that you are over 18 years old and that you are entitled to grant us a licenses as described above. You confirm that you created the design by your own or that you have all necessary rights to grant us a license as described above.
Any tries to cheat or fraud are prohibited and will lead to a full disqualification of your submissions and your exclusion from the contest. In such a case we reserve all legal rights and actions; including but not limited to legal action for damages.
By submitting your design via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you acknowledge that (i) this contest is not associated to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and (ii) that you and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter provide any material submitted by you in this contest and (iii) that you indemnify Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any claim associated with your participation in the contest.
We expressly reserve the right to cancel this contest or to modify/amend the Further Terms and Conditions without any announcement and at our sole discretion.
This contest is governed by the laws of Germany. Any legal action is precluded.
This contest is provided by: Crytek GmbH, Hugo-Junkers-Strasse 3, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany email@example.com, Amtsgericht Frankfurt a.M., HRB-Number.: 77322
Any personal data which is submitted by you to us in the course of this contest is only used for holding this contest. To consider your design within this contest we have to process your social media account name which is used by you to submit your design. If you are picked as the winner we will need additional personal data from you in order to deliver the rewards to you. You agree that your name or nickname will be publicly announced on our websites and/or our social media channels in case you become the winner or runner up of this contest. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that such a withdrawal might lead to the impossibility to deliver the rewards to you. The legal basis for the data processing with regard to this contest is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit (b) General Data Protection Regulation and Art. 6 (1) 1 lit (a) General Data Protection Regulation. The controller of your personal data is Crytek GmbH, Hugo-Junkers-Strasse 3, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the data we have stored for your person, for the receiver or category of receivers of your transmitted personal for the purpose of storing.
- Request that your data be deleted or corrected, in the case that you have changed your mind or the data is incorrect (as far as possible according to applicable law).
- Object to the further processing or demand a restriction concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw a given consent.
- Request to port your personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To contact us about any of these things, please email our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com